The truth according to Jim

This Blog is a complete waste of time, providing useless information and rambling, disjointed opinions for people with nothing better to do than to read it. Most information has not been verified and may be completely bogus. Still, it is interesting to me or I wouldn’t have bothered creating it. Check out the web links on the right side of the page. This is a work in progress; check it often for new postings. Expect daily updates! Hit your “refresh” button to see the latest.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Thanks for the memories.



My Tango Buddy and favorite dance partner, Allison, is moving on to bigger and better things. May God speed and grant her happiness wherever she may go.

Allison gave me my introductory lesson in ballroom dancing, and I have enjoyed dancing with her from day one. She was not my primary dance teacher, but she was always my favorite for just having fun on the dance floor.

Best wishes and good luck wherever life may take you, Allison!

2 Comments:

At 15/8/06 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've changed the format of your site! It's a little hard to navigate.

dr

 
At 15/8/06 10:41 PM, Blogger BallroomBlitz said...

I think that it is back to normal now. I didn't change it, it seemed to change itself for some reason. You may have to hit your "Refresh" button to see the current page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home